We at the Law Offices of Antoinette Middleton (LOAM) believe that the starting point for all happiness is shifting the focus away from ourselves. If a person truly wants to be happy in life, he or she has to care about the needs of those around them.
Pastor Rick Warren, founder of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California said, ” most people are worrying about their own plans and aren’t looking out for the interests of others. Most people don’t get up in the morning and give their first thought to how someone else is doing. Most people are concerned with their own problems; that’s why most people are unhappy with their lives!”
Estate Planning Workshop
At the Law Offices of Antoinette Middleton we believe our clients and prospective clients should be empowered with knowledge.
Our FREE estate planning workshops are designed for both our existing clients and members of the public — whether they’ve been thinking about a Living Trust Plan or already have one in place.
This workshop is both a current overview of the estate planning process and a road-map of the specific services we offer, including our flat-fee pricing plans. Attendees are also encouraged to ask any questions they have about estate planning.
Why wait, select a date and reserve your seat
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to avoid the expense, delay, and publicity of probate.
- Why your current Living Trust may not avoid probate or conservatorship.
- How to protect your loved ones from losing or squandering their inheritance.
- How to protect your IRAs and other retirement accounts from spendthrift kids, creditors, divorce, and the IRS.
- How to prevent your life savings from being wiped out by nursing home bills.
- How to protect yourself and your loved ones in the event of disability or incapacity.
- How to avoid conservatorship.
- Why existing estate plans need to be revised for the current estate tax exemption.
- The importance of selecting and maintaining a trusted successor trustee.
For those who have no plan in place, our workshops are a wonderful opportunity to meet us, learn more about living trusts and the estate planning process, and gain a solid understanding of the concepts involved prior to coming into our office.
While many of our existing clients attended past workshops prior to becoming clients, we welcome them back at any time for a refresher and encourage them to bring family members, trustees, neighbors, coworkers, and friends along with them.
If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 888.451.3899